What to do when the Epson L4150 printer has the lights flashing?
Blinking lights can be a lot of errors, to know the correct error that is happening in your L4150 printer it is necessary to do a test first. Let's go to the steps to find out if your printer error is really reset.
1 - With your Epson L4150 printer turned on, print something, it can be anything, text or a small image
2 - Since your L4150 printer has the lights flashing, we know it will not print, but it will display an error, this error will appear on Epson monitor 3 status, on your computer screen
3 - If no error appears on your computer screen, you will need to download the original drivers for your printer from Epson's own website
4 - After installing the original drivers for your printer, check which error appears on your computer screen in status monitor 3 Epson - Check if the error message is: Counter or end of life of some component or error of ink pad
5 - In case of the errors described above, it is possible to reset your Epson L4150 printer with one of our programs
6 - if your Epson L4150 printer has any other type of error such as: General error, scanner port, paper jam, communication error or offline printer reset program will not work
How to reset the Epson L4150
1 - Turn on your Epson L4150 printer and connect the USB cable to your Windows computer
2 - Download the reset program from our page, activate the program with a code that was sent to your purchase email
3 - Follow all the steps in the tutorial that is in the video
4 - After finishing the entire printer reset procedure a message will appear in the reset program Pleas turn of the Printer - turn off and on your printer printer reset procedure complete
5 - after restarting the L4150 printer print something to test any questions or difficulties in using the program click on the support button above
6 - if necessary we will reset your L4150 printer via remote assistance
How to proceed after purchasing the Reset Epson L4150?
After payment approval, a message like this will be sent to your email.
After the payment has been approved, a message like this will be sent to your email, containing your activation key, the correct download link for Reset Epson L4150, and an installation video tutorial that will be on the same page of download..
After receiving this email, open the download link and follow step by step how to install and use Reset Epson L4150
Reset Epson L4150 Free VS Reset Epson L4150 Paid
What would be the difference between the free program and the paid program since the 2 do the same thing
Let's start with Reset Epson L4150 Free:
• You can't find Reset Epson L4150 FREE without viruses, trojan horse, password stealing program or stealing viruses data from your computer or lock access to your computer and claim ransom for it
• Usually Reset Epson L4150 Free when reaching the end of the procedure shows an error communicating with Final 68 or 69
• Reset Epson L4150 Free does not completely zero the pad counter this when it works
• Immense freeware swap risk and may even disable your printer's operating system
Now we go to the benefits of Reset Epson L4150 Paid
• All Epson L4150 Resets are virus free
• The installation of Reset is simply and easily a Windows installation
• In the case of Reset Epson L4150 Unlimited the warranty is life time, that is, eternal warranty you can format yours computer you can reinstall a new Windows update Windows.
• You are entitled to 2 downloads per year to other Windows PC or notebook devices
• Support with one of our technicians whenever you need it (remote assistance included)
• Having the security that the program will not modify anything on your printer will simply reset the printer's internal pad counter Epson L4150